The Spraycat is a skid mounted bitumen sprayer that easily attaches to a skid loader. This great innovation in the field of spraying bituminous emulsion has earned the Spraycat an international patent.
The Spraycat is completely hydraulic and attaches to any type and brand of skid loader or self-propelled construction hydraulic machine. The unit can be mounted on the bucket or directly with the mechanical coupling of the loader. The operation is performed directly by the machine to which it is applied.
The Spraycat comes equipped with:
- Hydraulic connections to the loader
- Spray bar with a coverage of 19.69” (0.5m) and maximum 78.74” (2m) with horizontal
sliding system capable of left-right movement
- Hand applicator with hose length of 16’5” (5m) to reach corners and places not accessible with the skid loader
- Plastic bucket for washing after work
- Anti-corrosive paint
- Dimensions: 47.24” x 31.5” x 21.65” (1.20m x 0.80m x 0.55m)
- Weight: 265 lbs. (120kg)